Credit Evaluation and Prior Learning Assessment

School and program assessment offerings
School or programPortfoliosTest outCredit-by-examCertificationsMilitary experience
Engineering and Technology
Informatics and Computing
Labor Studies*
Liberal Arts
Physical Education and Tourism Management
Public and Environmental Affairs
Public Health 
(master's only)

Get Started

Complete the form below to learn how prior learning assessment may help you complete your degree faster. If you are having problems with this form loading, try refreshing the page or opening this page in a different browser.

Find out how you can complete your degree