The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) program offers you an opportunity to earn your baccalaureate degree in the general field of health sciences along with the possibility of a certificate in one of three areas. The flexibility of BSHS program allows for you to take classes on campus, online, or both—making this program a great fit for adult students looking to complete a degree.
- You have the option to choose between different tracks while pursuing your BSHS:
- Gerontology Track*
- Global Health & Rehabilitation Studies Track*
- Rehabilitation & Disability (R&D) Studies Track*
- Pre-professional Track
* You will be able to earn an undergraduate certificate in addition to your specialization in the Gerontology, Global Health & Rehabilitation Studies, and Rehabilitation & Disability Studies tracks. The pre-professional and general options do not include specialization certificates, solely the BSHS degree.
- Clinical researcher
- Wellness program director
- Public welfare agencies
- Health/life coach
- Pharmaceutical sales rep